with kind permission from St. Joseph Publications
from the book She Went in Haste to the Mountain (Book 1)
NOTE: All excerpts from Conchita's Diary will be in extra-bold type
|It is necessary to
make many sacrifices,
do much penance;
visit the Blessed Sacrament;
But first we must be very good.
|And if we do not do this,
a punishment will come
|Already the cup is filling up;
and if we do not change,
a very great punishment
will come upon us.
The Virgin told us:
That we do not expect the Chastisement;
That without expecting it, it will come;
Since the world has not changed.
And she has already told us twice;
And we do not pay attention to her,
Since the world is getting worse.
And it should change very much.
And it has not changed at all.
Prepare yourself. Confess,
Because the Chastisement will come soon.
And the world continues the same . . .
I tell you this:
That the world continues the same.
How unfortunate that it does not change!
Soon will come a very great Chastisement,
If it does not change.
Maria Dolores Mazon
* * *
The Virgin has told us:
That the world continues the same, that it has not changed at all;
That few will see God; so few they are, that it is causing the Virgin great sorrow.
How unfortunate that the world does not change!
The Virgin has told us that the Chastisement is coming.
As the world is not changing , the cup is filling up.
How sorrowful is the Virgin, although she does not allow us to see it.
Since the Virgin loves us so much, she suffers alone, since she is so good.
Everyone be good, so that the Virgin will be happy!
She has told us that those who are good should pray for those who are evil.
Yes, we should pray to God for the world, for those who do not know Him.
Be good, be very good.
Maria Dolores Mazon, 13 years
Jacinta Gonzalez, 13 years
SECOND MESSAGE - June 18, 1965 The message that the Most Holy Virgin has given to the world through the intercession of St. Michael,
The Angel said:
* As my message of October 18 has not been fulfilled, and as little has been done to make it known, I tell you that this is the last.
* Before, teh cup was filling up; not it is overflowing.
* The PRIESTS: Many are on the road to perdition, and with them they are taking many more souls.
* The EUCHARIST: It is beign given less and less importance.
* With your own efforts, you should avoid the wrath of the Good God.
* If you ask pardon with a sincere heart, He will forgive you.
* I, your Mother, through the intercession of the Archangel St. Michael, want to tell you to amend your lives.
* You are in the last warnings!
* I love you very much and do not want your condemnation.
* Ask us sincerely, and we will give what you ask.
* You should sacrifice yourself more.
* Think of the passion of Jesus.
Conchita Gonzalez, June 18, 1965